- 2 Slices of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast cut into chucks
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 cup of Almond flour
- Seasonings: Pepper, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Original Ms. Dash (to taste to your liking)
- G Hughes: Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce and Honey Mustard (OPTIONAL)
- Clean and season chicken breast. I add all seasonings listed above. It depends on how you like your nuggets. I do not want to add salt because the cheese will already have salt in it. Let your chicken marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Take a large skillet and heat two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in your skillet.
- Cut your chicken into chunks.
- Put almond flour in a small bowl
- Egg wash your chicken, then dip into the almond flour and lightly coat,
- then place chicken into the air fryer at 400 Degrees and spray the chicken with olive oil spray
- Cook chicken on both sides for about 5-7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Put the completed nuggets on a towel to soak up the extra oil.
- Pair nuggets with your favorite G Hughes Sugar-Free Sauce. I like mine with the Sweet & Spicy BBQ and the Honey Mustard Sauce.
One thought on “VSG FRIENDLY AIR FRIED CHICKEN TENDERS”